Kakki wrote:

>I would give up all my martini glasses for a live
>recording of one of these performances.

Not sure I'd know what to do with that many glasses -
but I'm looking out for you  - the BBC quite often
record shows like this - for broadcast at a later date
- or even live on the net, nowadays. They're at the
Queen Elizabeth Hall in London on June 14th.

Meanwhile, thought you and others would be
interested in this interview in yesterday's Guardian
newspaper  - see
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4417591,00.html
which ends with the following:

> As far as his imprisonment goes, he says:
> "I'm not the first black man to be framed and
> I won't be the last." During his time at Pleasant
> Valley, he found some of the words to Forever
> Changes "haunting, haunting, haunting", and
> composed a slew of new songs in his head:
> "All the bass parts, the drum parts, the cello
> parts, the violin parts - the whole orchestra.
> While I was away, I had a lot of time to arrange
> those songs."
>
> Now he just wants to get on with his life. "I don't
> intend to get into any trouble. Breaking any law
> is the furthest thing from my mind." Suddenly, he
> brightens. "Speaking of that, do you know where
> I can get some weed?"

All the best
PaulC