Hello All-
Just a note to pass on some music news to you music sluts out there. First of
all this weekend at Springfest I had the honour of working with a band from
LA called Flogging Molly. They were just fecking brilliant. They threw down a
great 75 minute set. There music is described as Celtic Punk. Everybody there
(including my friends and workmates in attendance were totally blown away).
We (Victor and some of my crew) ended up partying with them at McGuire's
after the show.

     ATTENTION ALISON AND OTHER BLUEGRASS ENTHUSIASTS!!!!!!!!!!!
     I received some new music in the mail by a band called Luther Wright and
the Wrongs and the album is called Rebuild The Wall. It is a bluegrass
version of the Pink Floyds' The Wall. It is absolutely stunning. I have
listened to 3 times now and I just love it. I have been laughing my ass off
for 2 days.

     I would still like to write my thoughts about Springfest but don't have
the time or the head for it yet, but maybe this weekend when I catch up to
myself. Hope everyone is well and Rose, Anne, and Ric continue to be in my
heart and prayers and my best to you all.

Paz

NP-Comfortably Numb-LW&TW