hey mikey,
i've heard it, actually, its pretty good. one of my
best friends is in a band that does a lot of bluegrass
covers of heavy metal, rock and roll, and stuff...they
also cover brain damage. so these guys are a sad
second to the game. i'm only kind of kidding, they are
good, but of course my loyalty is to my friends,
Purdymouth. yep, that's the name of the band--as in
"you got a real purdy mouth..." ;-) they do a KILLER
bluegrass version of talkin' bout love by van halen,
they do some great led zeppelin covers, and so on.
remind me to send you their new cd.
love and kisses,
alison e. in slc.
np: marketplace

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>      ATTENTION ALISON AND OTHER BLUEGRASS
> ENTHUSIASTS!!!!!!!!!!!
>      I received some new music in the mail by a band
> called Luther Wright and
> the Wrongs and the album is called Rebuild The Wall.

> Paz
> NP-Comfortably Numb-LW&TW
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com