> ........and since Carly was mentioned in this subject
line, wasn't it rumored
> that Warren was the person she was singing about in
"Your So Vain" ?

I thought "You're So Vain" was about Mick Jagger for
some reason.

Didn't Joni used to pal around with Warren Beatty and
Jack Nicholson, although maybe not date WB. (On the
other hand, I always thought "Same Situation" was
possibly about WB. Plus, I do recall the Democratic
National Convention where George McGovern was the
nominee. (1974?) JT and Joni did some benefit concerts
for GM, but I recall WB being involved as well.

I'm off to try to find my mind, what's left of it now...

lots of love
Anne