Well, I tried searching Les's article database for Playboy mansion, Jack
Nicholson & Warren Beatty, but to no avail.  I remember Joni relating a
story that Warren and Jack had taken her to Hugh Hefner's house, and she
found it so disturbing because all the girls they met said, "Hi!  I'm
So-and-So," showing off their best asset (breasts, rear end, you get the
idea).  Joni was musing that when they were older, their assets would be
gone and then where would they be.  She got so upset she ran out and tried
to drive away, but her car ran out of gas in the driveway and she burst
into tears.  I remember this story, but can't think where I read it.  I'll
keep poking around the library.

Lindsay