hi

bob wrote:

>"Magdalene Laundries" describes how she wrote the music on the BC coast
(I
>know you've heard the story...) Anyway, one of the points of the story
was
>that (like FTR) writing in BC & surrounded by its beauty inspired a
>beautiful
>melody which turned dark only when she saw the headline about the
Magdalene
>Laundries in the news while grocery shopping.

& bree replied
too, in that MuchMusic
interview. Her caretaker suggested that she try writing in the day light
hours for a change, nightowl that she is. So she sat out on a rock,gulls
were swooping, sun was shining.....and the rest, as they say, is history.
Banquet..... obviously. What else?<<<<<<<<<

the part of that story that really got to me was the part where she talks
about tuning her guitar to the day...

ron

np - michelle shocked - forgive to forget