I'm going to drive down to New Orleans and get really trashed and play on
Bourbon Street and sleep on the sidewalk.  I'm going to do that for five
days and then I have a private engagement at the Taj Mahal palace for two
weeks and after that I'm going to make a guest appearance on the Jerry
Springer show and then I'm going to go pick up Allison  hike the
Appalachian Trail for about two months until jonifest so maybe I'll see you
there unless you want to come.

Victor, stuck at home with a nasty cold

 I still