--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> How did you know I'd been thinking about this song lately, Victor?
> The band is Rush, the song is "Lakeside Park." They're on tour this
> summer.  I'll be checkin' them out. It's a Canadian band...I'm
> thinking that date must be some kind of Canadian holiday.
>

>Right you are Julius, it is indeed a Canadian holiday...Queen
Victoria's birthday is celebrated that weekend or
thereabouts...depending on the calendar of  course. And that is the
weekend that people traditionally open up their cottages and such ...
and plant gardens, however, this year, we are still waiting for summer
to happen. *sigh*

Mags

=====
You open my heart, you do.