Kate wrote: "Graveyards are a peaceful yet mysterious place. All these stories of
people- -- and no way to know them -- really I love to walk among the headstones and
read them and wonder what the person beneath the name looked like and what he did and
what she died from and when and of course as a parent the tombstones of children tear
at my heart
I would very much love to know their stories"

I agree with you, Kate! And, this is an opportunity to share with you a beautiful song
my brother wrote and sings.

Go to: http://simplyaustralia.mountaintracks.com.au/

Click on "Archives" and find, under "Music", the song "At Pennyweight Flat". He wrote
it after seeing all the children's graves at this little cemetery in the heart of the
1850s gold rush region of Victoria (Australia).

Hope you enjoy it.

John (in Sydney)