<<What is up with the extra lyrics to "Conversation" on the JMDL site?  Is
there a recording out there where Joni sings the songs with these extra
lyrics?  >>

Yes Matt, your hunch is correct...her earlier performances of "Conversation" included
the extra lyrics, and most of us 'old-timers' have a recording or two of her singing
them. If you'd like copies for yourself, I'll be happy to set you up for blanks &
postage.

If I've learned one thing about Joni here, it's that her official catalogue is just
the tip of the iceberg to appreciating her work...like Dr. Seuss says in "On Beyond
Zebra":

"Some people stop at the Z, but not me!" :~)

Bob

NP: Tom Waits, "Please Wake Me Up"