Anybody here ever heard the music of Ben Christopers?  He opened for Tori Amos'
concert last December here in Vienna.  I can't even begin to describe how much I
totally hated TA, but it was worth going to her concert just to hear BC (just wish I'd
left after his set, but not being that familiar with TA's music, I didn't know what I
was in for).  He seems to be from the UK.  He was on the stage all alone with a bunch
of different gadgets all around him - he had tape loops going and it sounded like he
had a whole band, even though it was just him.  He seems a little bit like Nick Drake
with sythensizers.

Marian
Vienna

NP: Easter Park - Spoonface - Ben Christophers