Raf

You may be interested to know that I used to work with Craig
Armstrong and one of my work colleagues was until 2 months ago,
literally his next door neighbour. Craig also did work on the Luhrman
'Romeo and Juliet' and his album The Space Between Us is a very
interesting listen. He still lives in Glasgow but has bought fancier
digs in a beter part of town with the Moulin Rouge proceeds (so
I'm told). One track form the above named album was used by the
French car company Renault as a backdrop to a tv ad with Claudia
Schiffer. Im so excited
(how sad) that one of the few famous people I know got a mention
here! Back to lurk mode for me !

Gordon