Joni a bore?  Surely it is about somebody else or Miss Simon is a jealous
> type...and with good reason.  Joni looks blows most peoples out of the
> water.  Just an opinion.
> > Cat

Joni a bore?  I don't know her but her musical legacy is surely not boring.
Guess it depends on whose being bored or not being bored.  Subjective.  As a
matter of fact, where is Hell?  Have never found Joni to be particularly
attractive physically.  Carly, on the other hand, is, in my opinion, very
alluring and provocative in her looks so much so that when I watched her
profile on one of those biography type stations I was pretty surprised at
her background.   She is very easy to look at and to listen to.

Mack