What really gets me about Star Wars is that Star Wars 1 is now Star Wars
4,  2 is 5, 3 is 6, 4 is 1, 5 is 2, and how can I talk about the
different movies when the numbers confuse me?  And of course Star Wars 1
or 4 was the best anyway.  Did anyone else notice in Star Wars 5 or 2
(the current one) that Tatooine did not have two suns or two moons or
two of whatever it was supposed to have?  And the two newer Star Wars
movies do not have any of the great non human characters the the first
three did?  I miss the great non human things like Wookies, Jawas,
ewoks.  The new ones don;t evben have great gadgets like sand
crawlers.   And then there are the youngsters who insist that the
original Star Wars began with saying "Episode IV" because their video
cassette version does, and we all (who are of a certain age) know the
original 1977 movie did not say "Episode IV".   And why isn't the
original Star Wars soundtrack available on cd instead of all the non
original versions that John Williams keep trying to sell?  That's what
gets me about Star Wars!

Vince