From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 7:56 AM
Subject: Re: wilco (NJC)

> > have i missed any discussion about wilco's latest
> > and greatest album, "yankee hotel foxtrot"?  for the
> > last two months i have listened to it nonstop.  and
> > i hadn't really been a fan of previous wilco things,
> > because the country rock stuff doesn't always do it
> > for me...
>
> Hi Emily,
>
> If you've missed any discussion about this record, than I have as well!
;~)
> It'll make a lot of "best" lists at the end of the year, it IS
hypnotically catchy. I'm just surprised that you weren't equally enamored
with "Being There" & "Summerteeth", neither of which I would categorize as
"country rock". Anyway, Wilco is superb and what makes YHF even funnier is
that the brainthrobs at Reprise wouldn't even release it, they kicked it
back to Wilco as being unacceptable. Proves once again how out of touch the
suits are!