This was great, Anne!  I sure many of us on this list can relate to this.  I
know I can.....I saw Diana Krall twice this year, once in Cincinnati and
about two weeks later in Louisville, Ky.  Anyway, she did not sing ACOY in
Cincinnati..BUT she did in Louisville.  And yeah....I went a little
nuts....yelling Joni...Joni......yee haw.....BUT ANYTHING JONI... JUST HAS
THIS EFFECT ON ME.  (my friend that was with me just shook his head.....
like I can't take you anywhere)

Graham has always been my favorite....Crosby a close second.  (Could be the
accent?)

Bree

NP: Dwight Yoakam....A Thousand Miles From Nowhere