**1979: Joni's Shadow and Light Tour begins today at the Oklahoma City Zoo
Amphitheatre.  The all-star band for this tour includes Pat Metheny, Jaco
Pastorius, Lyle Mays, Don Alias, and Micheal Brecker.**

Thus kicking off one my favorite tours ever. Didn't see any of 'em live, but
like Mr. van Tiel I'm addicted to the '79 shows.

An interesting trivia bit - I *believe* that this kickoff show was the only
one that they played Jericho on. Seems like they dropped it after, they must
not have thought it worked or something. Another question for me to ask Joni
when she shows up at Oliverea! ;~)

Bob

NP: Itxaso & Daniel Perez, "Night Ride Home"