Wondering if anyone has seen "Road to Perdition" with Tom Hanks and Paul
Newman.  I've read some of the hype on it (not the in-depth articles
because I don't want to find out what happens).  I was deeply disturbed by
the never-ending violence in it and thought to myself, "what's the
difference between this and some Schwarzenegger movie??"  Except for the
more cartoon-like elements to Ah-nold's movies, I'm afraid I should have
gone to see the new Ausin Powers ...  I'd like to hear someone else's
comments.

Lindsay