This month's issue has a Joni mention & 2 JMDLer mentions:

Gregg Cagno's letter to the editor was published on p.6

There is a DIY Spotlight on Ingrid Graudins that mentions Fred Simon on p.
36

A feature on Adam Duritz (on the cover) lists his recommended listening with
Joni's Blue as his first choice...he writes "This is always my first choice.
It's so beautiful & I just feel like I connect with every song on this
record." on p. 41

It's the last issue that will feature Janis Ian's wonderful column but she
promises to return from time to time...