[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Of course he is only coming to see me in a halter top again. Don;t worry
> Jimmy I won't hurt him too bad.

GEE,

paz in a halter top!  as they say..."see rome and die." IMAGINE THIS...
travelling to the boonies in mid summer and staying in a place where the FOUR
SEASONS is nothing more than a climate change. flying somewhere in coach
'cause it's not worth using up  frequent flyer miles to upgrade to go
"there".  not having any control over the menu for four days.  having
reservations that say "cabin" instead of "suite".  taking a book for
something to do, or NOT having to pack nice clothes.

it all comes down to you, constant michael.  the thought of you in a halter
top makes me want to travel in some vehicle and sit in some cafe.  what can i
say sweet meat?  call me shell shocked.

ED