Happy Birthday Les!!!!!

For this years Birthday, I promise not to write you about all my
computer woes as I have in the past.  Even though I can't access Map of
the world (It says I need a new Browser) Ahem....Ahem, excuse me.  I
have a frog in my throat.

Jimmy wrote:

> Anyway, I thank you from the bottom of my gall bladder for keeping us
> together for all these years, for letting us know what happened in Joni
> history 4000 times in one day, and for being such a kind, wonderful, and
> talented man!

Yeah, What DBF Jimmy said:~)  Where would we be without you Les?  Thank
you for ALL that you do!  Yes we do, we love ya!

jody