>From what I've seen so far from the rehearsal concerts and the opening show
at the Meadowlands, was that everyone was well behaved. No pushing or
shoving. The first 300 who were in line for general admission at 4PM for a
7:30PM show were wristband and frequent checks made. They were let in at 6PM
in a VIP section of the floor, closest to the stage. Show did not start until
8:15 and ended at 10:45. Talk about patience. The interaction between Bruce
and these fan was heartening. Several times he told them he loved them and he
meant it! No incidences here, except for the scum sucking scalpers. At an
un-airconditioned Convention Hall, Bruce stopped to ask people to check on
their neighbors next to them to make sure they were OK. The last thing Bruce
would want would be for people to come to harm. I understand your point Jim.
I had forgotten about this incident or where it took place for that matter.
Hopefully everyone learned from this incident and Bruce's ministry of Rock &
Roll...It's all right to have a good time. The only regret I had, I didn't
get in sooner, but we Jersey girls have been spoiled enough;0)

~Rose
NP: Jungleland