> I immediately thought of a certain
> jonilister in South Carolina to whom this might be of
> particular interest.

Hey, I know that guy! ;~)

Thanks for the heads up, Sybil...I won't be able to hear it, I don't think...maybe I
can bring my headphones in and take my lunch hour when it's on - is it an hour-long
show?

I don't imagine though that they're going to play anything I haven't already heard...I
could play Woodstock covers non-stop for about 4-5 hours. I'm partial to the Godfrey
Daniel "doo wop" version & the Dread Zeppelin "Elvis" version, & the Nanaco version,
and CSNY do a pretty good version too I do believe! ;~)

Bob

NP: The Flatlanders, "Julia"