hi anne

 >>>>>>>>>>>I'm having problems writing
CDs with my CD burner all of a sudden. I did just open a new batch of
blanks ............<<<<<<<<<<<<

im not sure if you had any response to this query...

i have to ask what make of cd burner you have. some makes (esp Aopen brand)
are extremely sensitive to factors such as the type of disc (some will just
not write to silver discs no matter what you do), or to any changes in the
setup of your computer, operating system, or hardware.

after changing my computer, but still retaining my same operating system,
copying software, and cd burner, i had to change all the settings and
software to get my burner to work again.

so - questions are:

 what type of burner?

 what operating system/copying software?

 any changes to your computer?

 what errors are you getting? any error messages??

ron

np - patty larkin-coming up for air

(why oh why did it take me so long to find this music its just so beautiful
i cant believe it.....)