> I was amazed that it only
> lasts a touch over 25 minutes!  Can anyone think of a
> shorter album, at least
> from the time when LPs were the norm?

I can sure think of lots that I *wish* were shorter! ;~)

The shortest one I could think of in the rock era (and even that's debatable) is "Meet
The Beatles" which clocks in at 26+.

I do remember that some obscure punk group put out a "full-length" cd that lasted only
18 minutes, and they got so many complaints they had to withdraw it.

Still, all in all I'd rather have a short disc that you want to play over & over than
a long one that you can't wait for it to end!

Just to inject a little JC, Joni's shortest record, Blue, is considered by many to be
her best.

Bob

NP: Timbuk 3, "Inside Out"