Kakki, Paz and others,
I think the Russian River area would be great, and
I have thought about the Konocti Harbor Resort on
Clearlake.
Besides being near me and Randy, Konocti has affordable rooms and family
apartments, the lake and boats, a spa, swimming pools and a bar and
restaurants, AND PRIVATE meeting rooms for rent, as well as the 1100 seat
indoor showroom and 5000 seat outdoor concert stage.
Yes appeared on the outside stage recently; Paz,did you hear anything about
the venue from your friend?
Add the Sonoma and Napa wine country, the Mendocino coast, and San
Francisco....

Darice