I haven't spoken to Jeff for a few days but I will hear from him soon as we
are trying to get a multitrack recording gig going on the next leg of the
Yes tour in Oct. It sounds like a dreamy place but maybe a little large.

Paz

P.S. I have a possible gig in SF on the 14th of Sept. Stay tuned for a
possible mini fest.

on 8/30/02 7:29 PM, Darice([EMAIL PROTECTED]) at [EMAIL PROTECTED]