--- Chris Marshall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ...and I'm spotting people in the supermarket who look
> like JMDLers.  Then all of a sudden, I'm back in the
> Catskills, shortly before ramming someone's ankles with
> my trolley, uh, cart.  Most of C&S is running around in
> my head...

[[me too me too!!!!]]

>   when there's so much laughter
>   when there's so much spark
>   when there's so much sweetness in the dark
>
> followed by
>
>   do you think this can be real?

[[[also followed by "How is this possible????" A question Brian and I
ask each other every single day.]]]

> Straw poll: are the withdrawal symptoms worse this year than
> last?

absolutely YES for us. The time flew, raced, vortexed by...damndamndamn
and we had to leave for that 24 hour period which was so hard to do.
Just makes me want more and more.

your questions conjur up more questions, and ultimately I want to
know...

when will THEN be NOW??????????

love, Mags

=====