Roberto wrote:
<<snip>>
 Heather's company is like waters of the moon)

<<snip>>

I am blushing like the last rose of summer.  Thank you so much sweetie
((HUG))!
I am ALWAYS thrilled to see my buddy Roberto.  I feel like I have known him
all my life.  Can we adopt you? ;-)

I have been reading all the posts about the Jonifest weekend with many
regrets.  I wish I would have gone but family situations did not warrant a
get-a-way for me.  I am not one to reveal my private situations but my
daughter has been suffering from depression.  It is probably linked to a
postpartum depression after the youngest was born.  She attempted suicide
earlier this year and I have been trying to help out when I can with the
children while she gets therapy.  I just don't like being very far away for
very long.  Yes ... I'm a worrier.  Things are slowly getting better though.

I missed seeing the "JMDL crew".  This is the first one I missed since
Julie's in Pittsburgh.

I was saddened to know that I missed Sherelle and Mary P.  I haven't seen
you both since '98 and I always read your posts.

I missed all of you.  I feel like I know you all by doing the name tags and
from reading the posts.

Next year I WILL be there and I'm dragging Ric along with me.  (Oooooh yes I
am buster!)

Much love to all of you,
Heather - who can't sing her way out of a paper bag but will try to join in.