[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I have been reading all the posts about the Jonifest weekend with many
> regrets.  I wish I would have gone but family situations did not warrant a
> get-a-way for me.

Heather, my Scottish sister, you were truly missed by all of us but I can
understand why you weren't able to attend this year.  I just wanted to thank
you for making the wonderful JMDL badges again this year.  They were great
(even though Murphy had to tell me the significance of the different
background colors LOL).

You *will* be there next year Heather, and hopefully Les Ross will bring his
kilt along :~)

Jimmy