I also wanted to say that the Back To The Garden coffee mug is gorgeous and better
than a t-shirt!  Also, thank you Helen Adcock, for trusting me with your words.  It
was because of your trust that the tunes for Forever One and By Your Side happened and
because of that I asked for more words from the general list and then Rodeo happened.
I need to sit down with all the words people have sent to me and try to come up with
more tunes.  It's scary, because it's new and I fear that nothing will come.  Thank
you Rocky Green for the excellent Rodeo lyrics.  It was a thrill and an honor to read
that Patti Witten and Sue McNamara liked Rodeo enough to talk about it for awhile on
their drive back home.  Roberto, I don't know why but I really love you, too.  I agree
that maybe we were brother and sister in another life.  You remind me so much of of my
younger sister who is very dear to me.  Big hug from me to you, Roberto!  Thank you,
Mona Fitzgerald for being such a great roommate! !
 You are so funny and made me laugh so much and I really love you!  Please come and
visit me someday!  I miss everybody really a lot!  Miss the warmth and general
positive regard.  Wish life could be like that all the time.

In serious Jonifest withdrawal,

Marian
Vienna