In a message dated Wed, 4 Sep 2002 2:41:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, Cactustree78
writes:

> (also if anyone like Tori Amos ..I heard four songs from her upcoming album and i
>cant stop thinkin about it. I know its cheesy to compare other female artists to Joni
>but i think lyrically shes amazing and also musically...)

I like Tori, too.  Have you seen the cover of Strange Little Girl?  One of the photos
shows Tori in a black beret, smoking a cigarette.  I think it was made to look like
Joni on the cover of Hejira.  Some of Tori's music also makes me think of Laura Nyro.

Regards,

Ruth