Murphy wrote:

> Doesn't the word pachyderm mean "hard skin?" Rhinos and hippos are also
> pachyderms. And wasn't this song written for John Guerin, a drummer? And
> aren't drums stretched hard skin?

Yes, yes, yes!

> "Give me any word and I'll tell you how it comes from the Greek." If you
> haven't seen "My Big, Fat Greek Wedding" yet -- go! I haven't laughed so
hard
> since Jonifest.

Oh gawd, I saw it last weekend and have never simultaneously laughed and had
tears streaming down my face so much at the same time.  Absolutely fantastic
movie.  Afterward I went with a group of friends to the oldest Greek
Festival in LA and they had a subtitle on the sign at the entrance "My Big
Fat Greek Festival."   Opa!! ;-)

Kakki

NP:  Stevie Wonder - Joy Inside My Tears