Rev. Have I ever told you, you are a trouble maker??? You bring new meaning
to "pushing the envelope". But hey that's probably why you are here. Hee
hee. Actually I would love to hear that myself. Why don't you contact his
management and give them the idea.

Paz (watching the water but all is well for now)

NP-Monster's Inc. (in the other room)