1) Jonatha doing Blue (or anything she wants to)
2) Jonatha doing Down To You (or anything she wants to)
3) Tori Amos doing anything she wants
4) Susan Cowsill doing anything she wants but esp. The Same Situation
5) Christina Friis-Nielson singing anything she wants
Is there a girl pattern happening here???
6) Patti Griffin singing You Turn Me On (I'm A Radio)
It continued briefly
7) Bruce Hornsby-For The Roses (or anything from that album he wants to)
8) Bob Muller doing Paprika Plains and Roberto on 2 different pianos
9) Brian Thomas doing Night Ride Home OR Yvette In English OR BOTH
10) Bob Murphy doing Sex Kills anyway he wants!