Jimmy wrote:

> If you do have any damage, I hope it's just the spanish moss being blown
away
> from the trees behind your house. THEN, you can have another N.O.
Jonifest,
> and Kakki won't get bitten by chiggers :~)

Jimmy - that particular thought actually DID cross my mind at one point
yesterday as I was checking updates on the storm at work - teehee.

Michael - I'm so glad you are alright and it's good to hear you have (almost
literally) resurfaced and that your family and Jack made it through.  Geez,
what a night you must have had!

Too bad we couldn't siphon off some of the water to over here - the worst
fire I've ever seen has been roaring through the local mountains since
Sunday.  We have been smoke-choked for days and it looked like nuclear
winter outside my window this morning.  It's so bad that even having a cig
is making me nauseated!

Kakki