Hi....rainy and breezy (chilly) here....listening to Rainy Night
House...Sting, RNH?   up on her small white bed....I fell into a dream...you
sat up all the night and watched me to see who and the world I might be...
Yeah....I think he would sound just fine doing this one.  I would love for
Sting to cover some of early stuff..pre Court&Spark.  Although he would
sound great on FMIP.  DJRD....he would have to change a few of the
pronouns...but his covers on a few of these would be interesting.

Sorry Manilow fan  ....I know who you are.... (he's okay....bud)

Bree