ok...I finally hammered out some covers I would like to hear:

Ani DiFranco: Talk To Me, All I Want
Tom Waits: Harlem In Havana, I definitely agree with Bob on "Furry Sings the
Blues" just to hear him say, " I don't like you" !
Fiona Apple: For Free, Jungle-Line, Rainy Night House...I love her voice
Billie Holiday: A Case of You (I think someone already said this)
Bob Dylan: The Silky Veils of Ardor
Gerry Garcia/ Dave Grisman: The Silky Veils of Ardor
Steely Dan: In France They Kiss....
Conting Crows: I'd love to hear Adam Durtiz sing Hejira, I love his voice as
well

I could probably go on, but those were the ones that came to me first

Erica