Some of you have talked about 'Six Feet Under'.  I've been watching the
re-runs and really enjoying this show.  Last night they ran the episode
where Nate and his sister fly to Seattle to drive a 'client' who was afraid
of flying back to LA.  They stay at Nate's friend Lisa's house, a huge place
with a large front porch and a gorgeous view of downtown Seattle.  That is a
real house on Queen Anne Hill in Seattle not far from where I work.  I have
walked by it many times.  And the view they showed on 'Six Feet Under' is
for real (not like the view outside of Frasier's apartment - I don't know of
any apartment building in Seattle where you could get that view.)  Anyway,
it was kind of cool to see that house on TV.  I have often fantasized about
owning it.

Mark E in Seattle (ok, Shoreline, let's not get technical here, ok?)