Hi All,
Haven't posted in a long time; way too busy. But I had to mention that I was
totally moved by Norah Jones, who I heard for the first time on a radio
station in Seattle when I was out there on business a couple of weeks ago.
I'm mystified as to why I've never heard of her in New York before; her
debut CDs been out since February. She blew me away.

She's all that's been playing on my CD player for the last 2 weeks. Does
anyone know her work? She's a little bit Shawn Colvin, a little bit Diana
Krall, maybe some Bonnie Raitt thrown in. I don't detect Joni, but she has
the same ability to move me as Joni, but mostly with her voice and not with
her lyrics, which is how Joni does it for me.

When I got home with the CD, my 11 year old says, "Oh yeah, we saw her video
on the plane when we went on vacation. I really like that song." ('Don't
Know Why') Anyway, where the hell have I been?

Anybody like her?