Hi gang, and happy Wednesday (or whatever day you happen to be reading
this...)

Once again I'm giving away a freebie (that's FREEBIE not FRISBEE) copy of
Covers, Volume 33 to some lucky lister. To sweeten the deal, I'll toss in a
complementary copy of my "Sweet 16" covers, 16 of the best I've heard so far!
And I'll mail it to wherever you may be...

All you have to do is guess a song & an album/CD; for instance:

I Had A King - Song To A Seagull

Whoever is the closest wins, and as always, please send your guess to me
privately so as not to clutter things up or give away your guess.

And Murphy, I have to remind you...only ONE guess per person! :~) (He gets so
pissy when he doesn't win!)

Bob

NP: India.Arie, "Interested"