Hi , I'm new to this amazing list so please forgive me if my questions
have been answered before! I got into Joni through my father a few
years ago and now am a complete Joni-obsessive. I have just recently
bought 'Hejira', after I saw it recently came above 'Blue' in your album
poll ( is that a tragic reason for buying an album?!!!) . Have to say I
still think I prefer the earlier sounds of LOTC and Blue, but absolutley
adore Song for Sharon, and A Strange Boy.

So, I was just wondering if anyone knows what is being sung as that high
chorus-type refrain in Song for Sharon, and also who, if anyone, was Joni
referring to in A Strange Boy?

Bye for now

sarah,

Scotland, UK