Then Jerry wrote:
>I'm not aware of her reading messages, but I do know she read the bio
>section of the cookbook that we gave her. She was VERY pleased with it. And
>I mean she really read it all. As far as meeting Joni stories, there are
>many. I hope if people post them again that we can collect them somewhere on
>JMDL.

At the time that article was written (1997), Joni had a friend who was a
member of the list and would print out certain digests for Joni to read.  I
can't imagine that Joni has really read much if anything since then.

As for all the personal Joni stories... why yes!  There is already a
section on the JMDL to collect those.  The section is called "Blondes in
the Bleachers" (get it? cute, huh? :-)  and can be found here:

http://www.jmdl.com/performances

It started out as a section listing all her performances but has evolved
into a concert review/Joni sighting area.  I want to encourage
contributions from all who have a personal Joni story or a concert review
to share.

Les