Hey Lori,

Thanks for doing my work for me! ;-)  That was quite an amazing afternoon.
Although I now regret just a bit that I discouraged Stephen from taking a
photo of Joni (I thought if we didn't act too much like "fans" she'd talk
more, which she did!).  Ah well.  By the way, Joni still has a few friends
who read the list at times, ahem!  Kakki