Bree Mcdonough wrote:

> I saw Swan Lake just recently on video....I find that Russian guys music
> pretty stirring.  I see where you have not listed him down below....but I
> believe his name begins with a T..chi something?

My favorite work by Piotr Tchaikovsky would be Capriccio Italien, and
everybody loves the 1812 Overture; the only opera by Tchaikovsky that I have
heard is Eugen Onegin, which I liked but I don't know it well enough to
evaluate it.

As for Swan Lake, with the Nutcracker, two of the world's greatest ballets,
and he also did Sleeping Beauty... but it would be a challenge to me to name
10 ballets total!

Vince