Mark writes:

<< Yeah but Joni would have a conniption about the 'FEMALE' part. >>

And I sorta woulda too, but he *was* talking about Bruce being the greatest
'MALE' performer, so I didn't think his comment was particularly sexist. And
this radio guy is an ultra liberal from the People's Republic of Cambridge on
a station that panders to the absolute lowest of conservative racists,
sexists and haters, so I cut him a break. Within the context of the radio
show, Joni would have too, I think.

And just for the record, I DO have a problem most of the time when anyone
refers to Joni as the best 'FEMALE' anything. Her greatness transcends any of
that bullshit.

    --Bob