Dear Claud,

No need to apologize, I welcome your post and it's concerns.  While some look for a
way into war,
it is refreshing to and hopeful to see others seeking an alternative.

It is sad that our world has become so desensitized.  To go to war with no conscience
and to make
it as easy as playing a video game, sickens and scares me.

As you said just five short weeks ago, many of us were together and shared a weekend
of love,
music and tolerance. Perhaps, Jonifesters should take our gift to the world and handle
all of
these negotiations!  I think we're gonna have to hold ourselves a peace talk!  I will
definitely
do my part to "water the seeds" and will pass this along to others.  Thank you.

And I know I say this every post, but I really do mean it ...

PEACE!
Susan
http://faith.yahoo.com