Maggie only you know the truth!! And I love you and wish you a Happiest of
Birthdays. But really we BOTH know it's much easier to clean after moi (esp.
Since we bag up all those tiny bodies to be used later in a stock, usually
done together). However cleaning up after some of Wally's little messes can
be a whole nuther extravaganza. Huh?? Love ya girl. You too Wally with all
your salacious inyerendos....

Paz