Laurent said:

 FOR ME FTR DOES NOT HAVE THE STRENGTH OF
BLUE, SO I TEND TO LUMP IT WITH THE 1ST PERIOD

Well, I never thought that I would see someone actually
post what is my exact opinion too - I have been too afraid
of the FTR lovers hunting me down like a varmint and
beating me to death and leaving rose petals on my dead
corpse.  Especially when I add that FTR didn't make much of
an impression on me at all when it came out (I love it
now!) because Blue was so strong.

I suppose how ever present Blue is in m y mind and regards
was tipped off when I won the Covers contest (finally!!!!)
with my Blue/Blue guess - although truth be known, in
football season, I always have the University of Michigan
(as in M! Go Blue!) on my mind and that is perhaps why my
Covers guess was Blue/Blue.

Vince
NPIMH: Let's Go Blue!

Laurent: Harvest Moon was so perfect at the wedding
reception - harvest time is just beginning here too and no
song could have been more perfect in every way and I will
always be indebted to you for your musical assist!