<<OF COURSE YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT THE WORLD ASPECT, MAYBE EVEN SOME JAZZ TOO.
BUT FOR SOMEONE WHO LISTENS TO IT FOR THE 1ST TIME THE REALLY STRIKINGLY
DIFFERENT  PIECE IS THE CLASSICAL PAPRIKA PLAINS. WHICH WHEN I FIRST GOT
THE
ALBUM IN 77 FILLED UP A COMPLETE VINYL SIDE.>>

That's a good point - PP is definitely in a class by itself. It was more
than I could digest for a LONG time. Very intense & beautiful & lots of
other things.

<<TRUE, ALTHOUGH I STILL FEEL SHE DID A BETTER JOB AT SONGWRITING WITH THE
FOLLOWING 2 ALBUMS.>>

No argument from me on that, at least with TI. TTT is comparable with NRH
for me - when it's good it's very very good, and when it's not it's horrid.

<<THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS BOB, MINE WAS A ROUGH SKETCH DURING LUNCH BREAK,
NO
MORE.>>

I liked your post a lot...some nice points to build on. Nothing wrong with
submitting a rough sketch and letting other folks fine-tune it and/or add
thoughts. That's the purpose of this list, I think. But why do you feel
that YOU HAVE TO SHOUT? I CAN HEAR YOU JUST FINE! ;~)

Bob

NP: Billy Preston, "Outaspace" (makes me feel like shaking my boo-tay!)

the views of the company.